RE: VIRUS ALERT!

From: <DENISE_at_wvnvaxa.wvnet.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:25:06 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, I'm a blond, but my husband (also a blond) got some stupid virus over the weekend on the pc (running Windows98) that we share at home. I get my mail from a DEC Alpha running OpenVMS. He however gets his from MS Explorer. Apparently Norton didn't see it. Also Windows NT might be immune. But if you have Windows 95/98, watch out.
Denise Gwinn
denise_at_wvnvms.wvnet.edu Received on Mon Jun 19 2000 - 19:25:06 CDT