Re: OCP - questions

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 12:06:24 -0400

You can take the exams in any order. I don't even think there is a recommended sequence. Most people that I talk to tend to take the exams in order of comfort. In other words, whatever topic they know well, that's what they take first. That way you get a psychological boost from passing something, plus you get familiar with how the exams work.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com =20
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are