Re: Completely off-topic, gas-prices & beer

From: Suzy Vordos <lvordos_at_uswest.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 23:24:47 -0600

When visiting Australia back in 1997, my favorite brew was Toohey's Old (had my first one at the Fortune of War -- The Rocks, Sydney). Also learned that Fosters to Aussie's is like Coors to Coloradan's (speaking for myself of course... being a non-Coor's drinker who lives within miles of the brewery!).

Hmmm... I've always thought mainstream commercial U.S. beer WAS gasoline :-)

Suzy V
Denver, CO -- USA