ODBC connection failing to connect Oracle 8i

From: <pradeep_at_ibsplc.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 12:08:59 +0530

Hi,

I am facing a problem after the installation of Oracle 8i Server.The problem is mentioned below.

An application which was developed in VB 6.0 with Oracle 8.0.4 as the database was working fine with the Oracle 8.0.4 Client. But when I tried to connect the application after installing Oracle 8i client , it shows the following error.

IM006: [Microsoft] [ODBC Driver Manager] Drivers SQL Set Connect Attr Failed

The ODBC driver we used is Microsoft ODBC for Oracle (Version 2.573.292700).

Expecting a solution at the earliest.

Regards Received on Sat Jun 17 2000 - 01:38:59 CDT