RE: Newbie question re Oracle patches

From: Deshpande, Kirti <Kirti.Deshpande_at_gtedc.gte.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 07:35:27 -0500

Higher patchset releases contain all the patches from the previous. So, an 8.0.5.2 patchset file for example, would contain 8.0.5.1 and 8.0.5.2. I think the Release Notes (or README files) with each patchset contain complete information about what is included in the patchset and how to apply it.
HTH..
- Kirti