easy ebu log question

From: <Lisa_Koivu_at_gelco.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:51:09 -0500

good (?) morning -

Does anyone know if you can refer to ksh script variables in an ebu command script? I am bothered to no end by our one huge backup log for each database and I want to change it so the scripts are actually legible. I am trying it and it's failing.

Any comments are appreciated. Thanks
Lisa
Big-ass Headache, MN,USA Received on Fri Jun 16 2000 - 08:51:09 CDT