OraService has grabbed 1 gig memory

From: <George.Brennan_at_warnermusic.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:11:03 GMT

Hi,

Oracle 8.0.5/NT

We've just had a section of recursive code fail, meanwhile the database just kept on grabbing momory 'till there was almost none left.

After trying various things I eventually shut the database down - immediate worded.

Eventually the menory was only released when I shut the service down.

Now that's a new on on me.

Any ideas anyone?

George.