Re: Completely off-topic, gas-prices

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:36:36 -0700

About 3 years ago we rented (don't even ask cost!) a "medium" sized (by US standards) touring car (something like a Toyota Camray) in spain since some older americans relatives were joinging us for part of a vacation, and they don't like itsy bitsy eurocars.

It was hilarious to pull into a gas station, and spend USA $60-$70 to fill up the tank.

And then there are the autopista ("freeway") tolls... +/- $50/day (I think they are almost gone from spain, but may remain in Fr&It?). ep

Date sent:      	Fri, 16 Jun 2000 07:26:46 -0800
To:             	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
Send reply to:  	ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
From:           	dmeng_at_focal.com
Subject:        	Re: Completely off-topic, gas-prices