RE: Completely off-topic, gas-prices

From: Steve Orr <sorr_at_arzoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:59:03 -0700

As an American I reserve the right to drive my gas guzzling Suburban Assault Vehicle and pollute the environment more than the next guy. Another good thing about SUV's... due to their bulk, you are more likely to survive a crash than the other guy. Still another good thing about SUV's, you can carry more ammunition and beer that the other guy (.44 Mag and imported Guinness of course). That way, as the wealth of Western Civilization is transferred to the Middle East and as we encounter global warming, Armageddon and nuclear winter, I can get further back into the mountains of Montana than the other guy. :-)

Hey, it's Friday!
Mad Max