RE: ORACLE_HOME to point to a different machine

From: Gopal, Umesh <ugopal_at_proxicom.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:22:17 -0400

I have installed oracle cleint on the web server machine and set $ORACLE_HOME to the oracle client directory I have also set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to $ORACLE_HOME/lib,

How can I do a simple test that the web browser is communnicating with the oracle client which in turn will talk to the oracle database on a different machine

Author: guy ruth hammond
  INET: grh_at_agency.com