Re: Reducing table initial extent size for subset of production

From: Joseph S. Testa <teci_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:34:53 -0400

well, i've not got the last part but the lets grab DDL from a .dmp file is almost ready to alpha test, if u are not up against a security issue, you could send me a .dmp file with rows=n and i could send u back a file with the create table, index, grants scripts in it. you'd then have to modify the sizes.

joe