RE: Oracle 7.3.4 limitations on NT

From: ALEMU Abiy <abiy.alemu_at_criltechnology.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:09:55 +0200

What do you mean by "Dont't do it !". You mean that it's preferable = not to
try Oracle7 on NT ? What about database size limitations ?

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Thu Jun 15 2000 - 01:09:55 CDT