Re[2]: Live Vault

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:24:02 -0400

In reading their web page and the pdf's they have, there was no mention of being certified by anything, except that there was a hint that it was MicroSoft Back Office compliant/compatable/etc... Like I said, I'd be leary of this one. Looks like it's trying to do an RMAN, but without Oracle's knowledge. Disaster waiting to happen???

Subject: Re: Live Vault
Author: Chris Royce <Chris_at_Royce.net>
Date: 6/14/00 6:14 PM

Is the product certified by ORACLE ???