Re: PWD file question

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:06:52 -0400

As far as I know, the path is hardcoded into the binaries. I don't know of any registry setting to change it. The naming convention is also hardcoded (as far as I know).

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com =20
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 02:24:51 -0800, you wrote:

>How does oracle service (NT OS) know where to find pwd file?
>
>PWD file is located in database subdir of oracle_home. Is this path =
hardcoded somewhere in binaries, or what?