RE: 8.03 Intelligent Agent on NT4.0 SP5

From: Guidry, Chris <chris.guidry_at_atcoelectric.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:19:56 -0600

I should have mentioned that these tools were recommended by a Microsoft Technical representitive when I attended a Microsoft TechNet seminar a few weeks back. He actually demonstrated some of the tools and utilities from this site as well as others from the Resource Kit. It was sort of a NT performance/trouble shooting seminar. HTH -
Chris J. Guidry P.Eng.
ATCO Electric, Metering Services
Phone: (780) 420-4142
Fax: (780) 420-3854