Need oracle Script

From: puja rahul <puja-r_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:13:14 -0700

Hi ,

I'm a unix admin and not at all a DBA.So I need some help in ORACLE. I have 12 instances of ORACLE running on my production box -\  ( DIGITAL UNIX 4.0D is the OS on the box ) For some reasons at times after the night backup few data bases are not coming upI  want to have a script that can run every morning after the backup is complete to check the status of all the databases and if Any of the them is not running do a clean startup of the databases which were not running and send a mail saying that all datbases are up and running.

Thanks a lot all of you in advance.

Cheers

Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day! Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct Received on Thu Jun 15 2000 - 21:13:14 CDT