Bug fixed: statement level triggers

From: Leng Kaing <leng.kaing_at_hancorp.com.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:35:19 +1000

Guys,

Just to let you know, we applied patch for bug1185276 and it fixed the problem on our 8.1.6.1.1 db. This was a generic bug that occurred on all platforms. Thanks to those who tried it on NT, Linux, Netware etc just to confirm.

BTW, the bug also exists on 8.1.5.1 contrary to what's documented in the patch!

Rgs,