Re: Oracle Tuning Question

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_bcbso.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 07:48:12 -0700 (PDT)

Try this:

select

   s.username,
   s.sid,
   s.serial#,
   p.pid ppid,
   s.status,
   s.machine,
   s.osuser,

   substr(s.program,1,20) client_program,    s.process client_process,
   substr(p.program,1,20) server_program,    to_char(p.spid) spid,
   to_char(logon_time, 'mm/dd/yy hh24:mi:ss') logon_time,

Jared

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Ali Murtaza wrote:

> Hi Listers,
> In v$sqlarea view, i want to know from which machine or terminal a
> particular sql statement was last executed. Basically with sql_text column i
> want to know the machine or terminal from where that sql statement was
> executed. Can somebody please guide me as to which columns to join with
> which views to get the above required info.
> Thanks,
> Murtaza
> --
> Author: Ali Murtaza
> INET: MURTAZA.ALI_at_ICL.com

Jared Still
Certified Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist ;-) Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
jkstill_at_bcbso.com - Work - preferred address Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 09:48:12 CDT