[Off Topic] Exporting data from ACT!2000 to a .csv file

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnowtech.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 07:58:26 -0600

I know this doesn't have a thing to do with Oracle, but since my job description has the word "Database" in it, I've been strapped with the job of exporting an ACT!2000 database to an Onyx system using MS SQL Server. And, of course, it must be done this morning.

Anybody ever done this? I'm mainly concerned about getting the data out of ACT!2000. Thanks,
--Walt Weaver
  Bozeman, Montana, USA Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 08:58:26 CDT