RE: Where are you from ?

From: Steve Orr <sorr_at_arzoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:34:32 -0700

Hey John,

Check it out... http://www.ebparks.org/parks/coyote.htm

At Coyote there's no fishing and only one campsite which can only be reserved for groups. It's not like camping out in the Sierras or like you're completely escaping the rat race but it is good for a day outing. Lots of good bike trails which go out onto the Bay. At the above url there are links to other parks in the area which do have fishing.

Yeah, I like El Dorado and the American River... Here's a bunch more to check out before you go back to the Mother Country: http://www.r5.fs.fed.us/

Turn the cell phone off and leave the pager and the laptop at home. :-)

Steve Orr
Northern California and Beyond.

Author: John Barron
  INET: jbarron_at_windriver.com