Snapshot status after crash

From: Linda Hagedorn <Linda_at_pets.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:31:51 -0700

Hello,

I'm looking to confirm the snapshots are running after a target system crash (due to power outage). The target system has since been restarted and queries against the user data are operational. I've checked: Select table_name, LAST_REFRESH, ERROR, FR_OPERATIONS, CR_OPERATIONS, TYPE, START_WITH from dba_snapshots;

The results for 96 snapshots show:

TABLE_NAME                     LAST_REFR ERROR      FR_OPERATI CR_OPERA
TYPE START_WI
------------------------------ --------- ---------- ---------- ----------
----- ---------
SNAP$_BV_INCENTIVE_PROGRAM1                       0 VALID      REGENERATE
FAST  28-APR-00
SNAP$_BV_EXT_GIFT_D                               0 VALID      REGENERATE
FAST  28-APR-00
SNAP$_BV_QUERY_D                                  0 VALID      REGENERATE
FAST  28-APR-00
SNAP$_BV_RULE_D                                   0 VALID      REGENERATE
FAST  28-APR-00
SNAP$_BV_RULE_TARGET_D                            0 VALID      REGENERATE
FAST 28-APR-00 I'd feel more comfortable if the LAST_REFRESH date was poplulated, and START_WITH was current.
Is there anywhere in the system I can verify the status of the snapshots? The crontab jobs to run the refresh on the hour completed without any reported errors.

Any information or referral to doc is appreciated. Thanks. Linda Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 15:31:51 CDT