Live Vault

From: Michael Kline <maklinesr_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:58:04 -0400

One of my customers is purchasing a package called Live Vault. They say it will do a backup of Oracle on the fly, backing up all changes sort of as they happen...

Okay.... but the customer is running about 4-6 very small databases on this server and none of them are in archivelog mode.

Is this possible, and does any one have any "live" experience with Live Vault?

I would think at a minimum we need to put the databases in archivelog mode.

Michael Kline
ThinkSpark
Richmond, VA
804-744-1545 Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 14:58:04 CDT