RE: Storage Clause Defaults

From: <ddorr.cs_at_clearstream.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:39:03 +0200

In a dictionnary-managed tablespace - which is the default - ( it may be the same for a locally TBS, I don't know ), if the following parameters specified in the storage clause of your CREATE TABLE statement are lower than the default settings for the destination tablespace, then the latter will be used :
INITIAL
NEXT
MINEXTENTS