RE: Developer's downloadable Java applet

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_bcbso.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:10:20 -0700 (PDT)

I don't believe I did anything special to use IE5.

As for testing without Jinitiator installed, I pretty sure that was tested succesfully.

Check MetaLink for details on this, I'm a little fuzzy on it right now. Are implementation is incomplete, and not yet documented.

Jared

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, [ISO-8859-1] J=E4ck Stephan wrote:

> Hello Jared,
> IE5 starts loading jinitiator if it is not installed.
> I installed and disbled jinitiator. But that doesn't work, too.
> It only shows "loading" then finishes, the scroll-bars change size and
> that's all.

>=20

> There must be a setting for that?
>=20

> Stephan
>=20

Jared Still
Certified Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist ;-) Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
jkstill_at_bcbso.com - Work - preferred address Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 10:10:20 CDT