Re: Migration Probs

From: <Winnie_Liu_at_infonet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:44:46 -0700

I don't think that it's a two step migration. It's only one step as long as you are on at least 7.3.X.

But correct me if I am wrong!

Winnie :)

"Ruth Gramolini" <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us> on 06/13/2000 08:14:50 AM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc: (bcc: Winnie Liu/HQ/ISC)

Subject: Re: Migration Probs

I think this has to be a two step migration: 1) to 8.0.x and 2) from 8.0.x to 8.1.x. Ruth
Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us