Would you allow this?

From: <Lisa_Koivu_at_gelco.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:22:14 -0500

How many of you would allow a vendor to come in and do a demo on a PRODUCTION DATABASE? I am being overridden. I am being told to allow it, it's their database and if they hose it (who knows what this thing is going to do?) it's their problem. What? It's just a reporting tool, but STILL! I am concerned about it starting runaway queries and eating up resources reserved for CUSTOMERS.

Can you feel my headache all the way from Minneapolis.... I should just take the afternoon off.
Lisa Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 10:22:14 CDT