Re: Would you allow this?

From: Robert Jenkins <rojenkin_at_district.vannet.k12.wa.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:13:32 -0700

If this is an important database I would try to get it in writing. Email your boss confirming that it is OK to use the production database.

>>> <Lisa_Koivu_at_gelco.com> 6/13/00 9:55:28 AM >>>
How many of you would allow a vendor to come in and do a demo on a = PRODUCTION
DATABASE? I am being overridden. I am being told to allow it, it's their database = and if
they hose it (who knows what this thing is going to do?) it's their = problem.
What? It's just a reporting tool, but STILL! I am concerned about it = starting
runaway queries and eating up resources reserved for CUSTOMERS.

Can you feel my headache all the way from Minneapolis.... I should just = take
the afternoon off.
Lisa

--=20
Author:=20
  INET: Lisa_Koivu_at_gelco.com=20

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 15:13:32 CDT