OFF TOPIC: Unix

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <rajendra.jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:30:13 -0400

Hi,

Recently someone posted a big list of (nice) Unix books on the list and I happily pressed DELETE key after reading it. Would the original poster kindly send me a copy to my email address (rather than waste bandwidth for the whole list)? It basically listed some nice Unix books ...

I have initiated a search in the list archives, but thought I'd send a quick email as well.

Thanks in advance
Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art ! Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc. Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 14:30:13 CDT