RE: How far I am in my delete ?

From: Djordje Jankovic <djankovic_at_corp.attcanada.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:17:18 -0400

Thanks Jared,

Yes I forgot to say I am in 8.0.4.

I've heard of the 'warm start' (though I did not know how it was called) however I never had a chance to see it in action. As this was the production database close to the begging of a high activity day I was not too happy to try it than, and I wanted to find out whether somebody on the list has any experience with that. You also said "parallel rollbacks can occur" - is that "can" a sign of not being sure or it depends on something whether rollback will be in parallel or not.

Thanks.

Djordje

		Author: Jared Still
		  INET: jkstill_at_bcbso.com

		Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858)
538-5051
		San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access /
Mailing Lists

                the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 15:17:18 CDT