Re: Off Topic -- Replies Seen Before Original Message

From: Joseph S. Testa <teci_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:54:07 -0400

Larry, nope not a problem on your end, i get the listserv mail on 2 different accts/domains and almost consistently if i see a response before the original ? on one i see it on the other also. so i wouldnt blame ur isp.

joe

--
Joe Testa  http://www.oracle-dba.com
Oracle 8i documentation online http://www.oracle-dba.com/oracle-docs