RE: Where are u from

From: James Howerton <jhowerton_at_uabmc.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:47:29 -0500

Birmingham AL.

Jim Howerton
Senior Oracle DBA
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Health System Information Services

e: jhowerton_at_uabmc.edu=20
v: 205-934-9111
f: 205-934-0632

>>> DShockey_at_jwrinc.com 6/12/00 10:39:33 AM >>>
I spent some time in and around Ankara when I was in the military. I was very taken with the place. The people were all very open and friendly, = the
food was excellant, the countryside was beautiful, and the taxi rides were breathtaking ;). Half of the young women that I saw could be models anywhere. I'm out of the military now but I liked it so much that I would like to return again someday as a tourist.

I'm in Brookwood, Alabama, USA now. It's between Birmingham and Tuscaloosa= .