Re: Where are you from ?

From: Glen Braden <g.a.braden_at_larc.nasa.gov>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 08:46:10 -0400

Hampton, Va about 25 miles from Virginia Beach

Glen

>>From: Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_at_yahoo.com>
>>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
>>Subject: Where are you from ?
>>Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 08:39:31 -0800
>>

>>Just out of curiosity I was wondering if we could
>>mention our city, country etc., with our signatures. I
>>know this is a large group with people from all around
>>the world. It's another matter if someone doesn't want
>>to disclose this info. To start with, I am based in
>>Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. I know Bill Gentry, for
>>one, will be too keen to reply to this.
>>
>>-- Deepak Sharma

>>Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
>>http://photos.yahoo.com
>>--
>>Author: Deepak Sharma
>> INET: sharmakdeep_at_yahoo.com
>>
>>Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051

Glen A Braden                  g.a.braden_at_larc.nasa.gov
DBA                                 gbraden_at_visi.net
(757) 865-8440 x130          http://sun1misb.larc.nasa.gov/bamis/
(757) 865-6426 Fax           ADABAS 6.2.1 NATURAL 2.2.8++ TRIM 6.1.0
NCI Information Systems   SUPERNATURAL 3.1.5 MVS/OS 390 CICS 4.3
                                        ORACLE 6 (don't Ask), ORACLE 7
"NCI does not endorse or dis-endorse the content of this document.   Opinions are the author's private opinions. The author is an artist   and is licensed in creativity and is a pro, don't try this at home." Received on Sat Jun 10 2000 - 07:46:10 CDT