Re: V$DATAFILE columns

From: Kristen Cameron <cameronkgd_at_inac.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 10:43:17 -0400

I've got the page flagged in my manual. The V$ views and columns are listed in the Oracle 7 Server Reference Manual. It will be in the online docs, too. I imagine it's in the same place in the Oracle 8 documentation.=

>>> Linda_at_pets.com 6/8/2000 >>>

Hello,=20

I have a database in mount, and need to rename a dataset. Will someone = let
me know the column name in V$DATAFILE which holds the external dataset = name,
and the tablespace name? =20

Is there a reference which lists all the V$ views, all the columns in the = V$
views, and if there's a V$_view_columns (of sorts) view where I can list = all
the columns for a view?

Any reference to doc is sincerely appreciated.=20

Linda=20
--=20
Author: Linda Hagedorn
  INET: Linda_at_pets.com=20

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 09:43:17 CDT