Re: METALINK and OWS

From: Joseph S. Testa <teci_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 21:27:23 -0400

I haev to agree w/Steve, senior means having to look up the syntax(damn, why does there have to be a alter system AND an alter database?????) but being senior lets you usually play with the kewl stuff and live on the bleeding edge(8.1.6 here !!).

Rachel, i'm not that far behind you with 8 years exp :)

joe

--
Joe Testa  http://www.oracle-dba.com