Net8 service registration

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuck_hamilton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:13:07 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1649760492-960577987=:29114

Net8 automatically registers database services with the listener, which in turn automatically registers them with the names server if USE_PLUG_AND_PLAY_LISTENER is set to ON in the listener.ora file. Is there a way to have the db services automatically unregister from the names server when the database is shut down? I want it to clean up after itself in my failover environment when an instance fails over from one node to another.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!