RE: Autoextend Data files - Corruption???

From: Deshpande, Kirti <Kirti.Deshpande_at_gtedc.gte.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:18:57 -0500

We ran into problems with resized datafiles in 7.2.3.0. I remember we had to call OWS to fix the mess. I have been using 'resize' with 7.3.4.3.0 with no issues related to recovery. We do DRP drills and DB incomplete recovery is part of that and I do not recall any problems. Has anyone run into any problems recovering a resized datafile in 8.x ? Thanks.
- Kirti