Re: LDAP/RADIUS and Oracle

From: guy ruth hammond <grh_at_agency.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 14:09:34 +0100

http://technet.oracle.com/products/oid/

> No I need much of the OEM garbage?

Nope

> Are you using OID in production?

Yup

> What platform are you using?

Solaris 2.6, Sun E220 (LDAP/App) and E440 (DB) machines, SPARCStorage Array

Oracle 8.1.6 EE

Cistron RADIUS

1 database server, 2 OiD/RADIUS machines, 2 more Sun's accessing the database (we're storing more stuff in LDAP than just logins).

Cheers,

guy ruth hammond <grh_at_agency.com> | One is punished for being
Technology Analysis & Consulting  | weak, not for being cruel.
07879607148 http://www.agency.com |       -- Baudelaire