If you are using Oracle and WebLogic then how do you audit?

From: Grabowy, Chris <cgrabowy_at_fcg.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:53:11 -0400

I am currently on a project using Oracle and WebLogic. We are trying to figure out how to implement auditing. The obvious choice is to place audit triggers on the to be audited tables. This approach has one flaw in that WebLogic "pools" multiple users into a single connection to Oracle making it difficult to determine who actually selected or updated a table.

So I was wondering if anyone has discovered a solution for this situation?

Many thanks!!!

Chris Grabowy
"May Oracle be with you...always" Received on Thu Jun 08 2000 - 13:53:11 CDT