Re: Oracle Support Services

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 15:14:34 -0400

It's great for simple questions. I have used it several times for non-severe,
easy questions and I got an answer which was appropriate the same dayl. I even got a followup phone call ( on voice-mail since it came after 3:30) apologizing sending my question to the OEM group when I posed it as a server question. But like I said, these were simple questions.

Ruth