RE: Oracle DBA/Developer Needed in Boca Raton, Florida..

From: Bowes, Chris <Chris.Bowes_at_kosa.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:56:01 -0400

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFD18C.3685FAC0

        charset="iso-8859-1"

Lisa,

     Your resume really looks good, but you seem to have left off a lot of possible job experience. I am sure you've picked up and then put down (possibly after reading) books and manuals that have Parallel server discussed. You could put "handled and administered parallel server decisions" on there. If you have had to move your computer around on the desk to make more room, put "in charge of relocating and set up of equipment" and if you had to untangle those cords to straighten out the wire mess, you could put "in charge of computer network installation". If you have a book shelf for manuals, then you "administer and configure storage devices". If you read in the restroom then you are a "multi-tasking self starter". I am sure there are others that I haven't thought of. Creativity is half the fun of a resume... :)

--Chris
Chris.Bowes_at_Kosa.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFD18C.3685FAC0

        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>RE: Oracle DBA/Developer Needed in Boca Raton, Florida..</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Lisa,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Your resume really looks =
good, but you seem to have left off a lot of possible job = experience.&nbsp; I am sure you've picked up and then put down = (possibly after reading) books and manuals that have Parallel server = discussed.&nbsp; You could put &quot;handled and administered parallel = server decisions&quot; on there.&nbsp; If you have had to move your = computer around on the desk to make more room, put &quot;in charge of = relocating and set up of equipment&quot; and if you had to untangle = those cords to straighten out the wire mess, you could put &quot;in = charge of computer network installation&quot;.&nbsp; If you have a book = shelf for manuals, then you &quot;administer and configure storage = devices&quot;.&nbsp; If you read in the restroom then you are a = &quot;multi-tasking self starter&quot;.&nbsp; I am sure there are = others that I haven't thought of.&nbsp; Creativity is half the fun of a = resume...&nbsp;&nbsp; :)</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>--Chris</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Chris.Bowes_at_Kosa.com</FONT>
</P>