RE: Mailing List

From: Vipul Mukund Shah <vipul.shah_at_almarai.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 08:42:11 +0300

Hi Bruce

I am sorry for sending the wrong email address to pallav next time I will see to it that I am correct. After sending mail I realized that I had send wrong email. so I had send personal message to pallav mentioning the site name www.odtug.com <http://www.odtug.com> . I again apolozie for sending wrong email address to pallav.

Regards,
Vipul

	 From: Vipul Mukund Shah <vipul.shah_at_almarai.com>
	 Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 08:25:48 +0300

	Hi Pallav

	send a subscription mail to ODTUG-DEV2K-L_at_fatcity.com
	<mailto:ODTUG-DEV2K-L_at_fatcity.com>

	Regards,
	VMS