RE: Rebuilding database to change block size - PROBLEM

From: Miller, Jay <JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:29:43 -0400

This was it.
As soon as I read your post I remembered that the upgrade documentation from 8.0 to 8.1.6 had said to set the db_domain to .WORLD if it hadn't been set before. I had posted to the lazydba site as to whether the . should really be there and was told it didn't matter so I just left it in and it worked (later consultation with another dba here had me leave the parameter out entirely in the production upgrade).

Thanks!
Jay

Author: A. Bardeen
  INET: abardeen1_at_yahoo.com