RE: Hot backup files, FTP to different box, recovery session canc

From: Linda Hagedorn <Linda_at_pets.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:57:20 -0700

The database is up. After various reset logs and recover cancel, it started.
I plan on duplicating the problem by reloading, the documenting the process so I will understand specifically the source of the problem(s).

The people on this list are knowledgeable and wonderful for offering to help.
My deepest thanks and regards. Linda Hagedorn Received on Wed Jun 07 2000 - 12:57:20 CDT