Re: Off Topic- help needed on mailing list

From: <sean.hull_at_pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:17:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, prasad s wrote:

> Can anyone on the list help me to find out the source code for
> implementation of mail server like mailcity or hotmail, using oracle,
> ASP, Java.

Prasad:

The fastest email server I know is qmail:

http://cr.yp.to/qmail.html

You can setup a web-based interface to administer:

http://www.inter7.com/qmailadmin/

And read:

http://webmail.omnis.ch/omail.pl?action=about

I'm not sure why you'd want to store your email in a database. Maybe I'm missing something.

HTH,
Sean

http://www.iheavy.com - Heavyweight Internet Consulting Received on Wed Jun 07 2000 - 13:17:53 CDT