RE: Is Automated Recovery Possible?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:44:43 -0500

Hi Chris,

Actually, the recovery goes well beyond the end of the hot backup, which is why I'm confused as to how to complete a point-in-time recovery without the errors:

    > > I've thought about doing a point-in-time recovery, but a
    > few tests haven't
    > > been successful.  I've attempted to recover the database to
    > about one hour
    > > after the hot backup was completed, but I keep getting an error like

Thanks!

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                 Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan VirusWall. Received on Wed Jun 07 2000 - 15:44:43 CDT