Re: Segment_type = TEMPORARY

From: Scott Shafer <scott.shafer_at_ildmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:26:08 -0500

select username, temorary_tablespace from dba_users;

...and see who is using the non-temp tablespace for their temporary (or to verify that this is not the case). Then physically find the user and beat them about the head and shoulders!!!

Oh yeah, you may want to alter the user to the correct temp ts.

Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX