RE: Working, middle of night

From: Klavers, Richard <>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:10:47 +0200

it's daylight here (Holland) there's always someone around to help.

I think you should try to rename the datafiles from within Oracle, not Unix: ALTER TABLESPACE xxxx RENAME DATAFILE '/oradata/PETS/data1/system01.dbf'   TO ' /opt/oracle/app/oracle/oradata/PETS/data/system01.dbf';

First, startup the database in MOUNT mode.

Regards, Richard Klavers