MTS and Licensing

From: <Lisa_Koivu_at_gelco.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:51:02 -0500

Hello -

Does anyone know the details about MTS and how Oracle considers these connections when determining licensing? In other words, if I have 4 dispatchers and 4 servers for each dispatcher, does Oracle see this as 20 connections, or do they consider the number of number of client connections the dispatcher is handling at any one time?

I'll keep looking but I don't see anything. Plus I'm sure there's always a 'deal' to be made and it's probably different for everyone.

Thanks
Lisa Received on Tue Jun 06 2000 - 15:51:02 CDT