Visual Basic + Oracle 8i

From: ALTAIR, RSP_4 <RSP_4.ALTAIR_at_EU.RHODIA.COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:00:27 +0200

Hi,

Currently, we are developing a client server architecture with Visual Basic and Oracle 8i.
We are using :

Visual Basic 6.0 SP3 (We used Remote Data Object to connect to Oracle)
ORACLE 8i v8.1.5.0.0 + patch v8.1.5.1.0
ODBC Driver v8.01.56.00

When we used listview control to see all records and decide to sort them. After a few times sorting them, Oracle returns error ORA-3113 and ORA-3114 after for each others SQL request.

What is the problem ? How to correct this ? Is there a patch ?

I think that the problem comes from ODBC Driver because we have no problems with sqlplus ? Received on Mon Jun 05 2000 - 10:00:27 CDT