RE: Re[2]: SPEED-UP OPERATION

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 15:07:52 GMT

hang on, if the SQL itself runs quickly, but it takes time to switch forms or finish the inserts... has anyone looked at the network???

Kristen has said that the I/O, etc is running fine when run in isolation. So the problem may be somewhere else

I am presuming that whenyou tested the SQL, you did it on the server.

Do the same test connecting to SQL*Plus from a client... if there are network problems, you should see a slower response.

That;s a start anyway